Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Major Distraction

As if I wasn't having a hard enough time in Potions class, Snape paired me up with a 4th year named Stewart Trelawney. We shared a cauldron with a couple of his Ravenclaw housemates. I was the only Hufflepuff. I think Stewart likes me. He invited me to come with him after school today to practice on the broomstick. I really should go study but I found myself saying yes.

There's something about this guy, I can't put my finger on it. It might be his fascination with Muggle transportation. He says he has a 79' Volkswagon Beetle at home. He showed me pictures, they were really nice. It's red! He also loves airplanes. He doesn't know if wants to live in the Muggle world or the Wizard world yet. His mother is a Muggle and his father is 1/2 Muggle. They let him decided about coming to Hogwart's and he chose to, but now is rethinking things. With only two years to go, I hope he sticks with it. I'd hate to see him go (especially because he is so cute).

No comments: