Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back from Hogsmeade

I'm back from Hogsmeade and I must say I'm a bit relieved! Not much goes on in that town, but what does go on is a bit bizarre. I guess that's why it's offlimits until 3rd year so we're a little more prepared for the strange sightings!

Stewart swore me to secrecy so I can't tell how we got there, but I will say that there are several ways to get there from Hogwart's, you just need to know the right people! If the headmistress or the teachers find out I ventured in to Hogwart's as a first year I'm bound to be expelled and Stewart too!

Honeydukes Sweetshop was by far my favorite shop. There were shelves and shelves of the most magnificent candy and their homemade fudge is to die for! We had a nice lunch and a delightful herbal tea at Madam Puddifoots tea shop. I thought the place was rather quaint, but Stewart seemed bored out of his mind. He was much more interested in visiting Zonko's Joke Shop. He purchased some Dungbombs so I'd be on the lookout around Hogwart's if I was you. He said they were for a "friend", but you never know. I swear I think he's part Weasley!

I tried butterbeer....Madam Rosmerta swears there is no alcohol in it. All the boys love to go to The Three Broomsticks and sit and stare at Madam Rosmerta. She is a pretty woman, but on a date it's enough to give a girl a complex.

Well I've got to get a good night sleep tonight. Tomorrow's the first big Quidditch match and I plan on helping the Hufflepuff House to become VICTORIOUS!

No comments: