Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Anticipation

Wow! I can't believe I finally made it to Hogwart's. It seems like I've been wanting this for so long. Is that possible? I mean every first year starts at the same age, but it just seems like I should have been here before now...I was ready before, but I'm even more ready now!

I'm excited to be in the house of Hufflepuff! I know we will be victorious this year! I can just feel it.

I'm can't wait for classes to begin on the 21st. My father and I are visiting Diagon Alley today to do some preliminary shopping, you know "the list". All first years have "the list".

I'm especially excited that this year at Hogwart's they've decided to let the Houses get to know each other a little better. We're all being assigned a secret pal from another house and we will be creating very special packages for that special witch or wizard which will be delivered by Owl sometime in April.

I must admit I am nervous about playing Quidditch! I don't have much practice on a broomstick, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Well that's it for today, it's time to visit Diagon Alley. I hope to find everything on my list there!

No comments: