Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hufflepuff Reporting for Classes

Well I made it to Hogwarts with no trouble. I'm really excited to meet some of my fellow Hufflepuff's. Our common room was deserted when I first arrived. I decided to unpack and then get some practice with my wand. I'm not very skilled in the wand department. I'm going to need a lot of practice. It's a beautiful day, so I'm going to take a walk and work on my technique.

Mr. Ollivander said that the perfect wand for me was made from Apple!


Wood type: apple
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

get your own wand!




I can't imagine that anyone still needs a wand, but if you do I highly recommend Mr. Ollivander's shop. Very personal and speedy service.

1 comment:

Antonio dela Weasley said...

Hi Bella,

Just stopping in to say hello to my fellow Hufflepuffs. I just got in last night myself and am learning my way around the castle. See you in the common room.

Toni