Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Head Girl

This semester is becoming much more than I expected. There was a notice on the Common Room bulletin board about needing a Hufflepuff Head Girl. I inquired and the duties seemed like ones I'd be able to handle so I said I would do it. Our Prefect and the Headmistress accepted my offer. So I'm now the Hufflepuff Headgirl. I think I have my cheerleading costume around here somewhere. I'm going to go dig that out of my trunk. We've got another quiz due this week and it looks like my housemates could use some encouragement. We're number one right now in House Cup points and I want us to stay on top!

Other exciting news. I received an OWL from Stewart today. It seems that he is planning to go to Hogsmeade this weekend and has invited me to go with. I'm really excited, and nervous at the same time. It will be a great time I'm sure. Hogsmeade is a great city with plenty of things to see and do. Stewart is a great friend. He's really helped me to feel at home here at Hogwarts.

No comments: