Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hufflepuff House Quiz - Cause They Said We Could

The Hufflepuffs have homework this week and it looked like a lot of fun. Since they said other houses could do it I thought I'd give it a try. And maybe, just maybe I'll be able to score some java from the barista! ; )

The Quiz...
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)? My favorite book is the Sorcerer's Stone because I was introduced to the Potter Series in a Children's Literature class in college. We had to read this book. J.K. Rowling is a literary genius and if you'd dissected the book like I did you'd agree.

2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts? I don't think I'd get any T's and I would most likely get an E in either Charms or Herbology or BOTH!

3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series? I love Snape. I think his character has some of the best lines in the books. Of course there's always Ron Weasley! He's just so real to me.

4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roommate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roommate? I would not want to room with Crabbe or Goyle. I would choose Luna to room with because, well because she's Luna and there would NEVER be a dull moment.

5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischievous. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it? I would love to be able to pull one over on Professor McGonagall, but I think the chances of that are highly unlikely.

6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :) Mad Eye Moody! Love the eye.

7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :)
Centaurs followed by House Elves.

8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)? Treacle Tarts are the treat I would most like to try. I think in the wizarding world Pumpkin Pasties would be my favorite.

9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet? Port key. I don't like fire, brooms or carpets.

10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black? Black of course.

No comments: