Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS6 Questionnaire

Potter Name: Bella Shacklebolt

Rav ID: swapknitsy

I am allergic to: male cats bother me most

Pets that I have: 3 1/2 spaniel mix aka Max the Dog

My favorite yarn: I love mohair and natural fibers, chunky types (they knit up quick)

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I love the book colors, but the bronze is sometimes difficult. The movie colors are really nice too. I guess what I'm saying is it really doesn't matter.

My favorite flavor: This is hard, but I think I'd have to go with key lime!

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. I love Christmas

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Scarf, dyeing, then sock

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I have the Knit Picks Harmony interchangeable set and love them so pieces to compliment that set such as additional cables (40, 47 or 60") or needle points (13, 15 or 17) that don't come in the kit. I would also love some of the 16" circs for socks...maybe the larger size 2 or 3.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I'm willing to try any....

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my third HSKS

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope, no birthday. Anniversary, 4 years on December 3

No comments: