Friday, September 12, 2008

Ravenclaw's Newest Residents

Well it's here! The start of another Hogwarts term. This semester is looking like it will be the best ever and I'm so excited for classes to begin. This Interhouse Scholarship is wonderful. It has allowed me to join another house here at Hogwarts! This semester I will be in Ravenclaw. I'm a bit nervous. The students in this house are REALLY smart so I hope I don't let them down.

Today as I was walking the halls trying to find my way back to my dorm room I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I didn't get a good look, but it looked just like a House Elf. Now I'd heard of other houses with House Elves, but not Ravenclaw. I'd love to get a good look at her ( I get a good enough look that I know the Elf was a her...)

Our Elf also doesn't seem to have a name and we've been given the task of naming her. I think Corvina would be a lovely name for her. It means "like a raven".

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ooh, that sounds like a great name Bella... those elves sure move fast! I can only catch her out of the corners of my eyes too!