Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 2 Blogging Assignment

The following question was given as homework this week:

What 5 things would you not leave home without if you were going into hiding, camping, or running away and WHY.

Well, first of all you won't catch me camping anytime soon so I think I should stick to hiding or running away, which I guess are pretty similar situations (getting away from something/someone and not wanting to be found). Here are my 5 essential items.

1. My dog. He's my buddy. He has special needs so he has to come with me....all his gear totals more than 5 items but so be it.
2. Z-Coils. I can't go a full day without them. I LOVE my Z-Coils. They even have a style named after me! Bella.
3. iPhone. Music, TV, Phone, internet, books, games,
4. Knitting project bag with sock needles and a couple of skeins of sock yarn.
5. Neti Pot with saline crystals. If you are an allergy sufferer and don't use a Neti pot, you are nuts. It's amazing what a difference this simple procedure makes. You'll notice a difference right away!

So there you have it. If I had to go into hiding or run away I'd be content with just those items to get me started.

No comments: