Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting to Know All the Hogwart's Family Members

1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). Emma Diggory – she spins too!
2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. Megaera Black
3. Someone from a different country. Penelope of Flitwick
4. A new HSKS Family member. Morgianna Defeufaucon
5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Cassandra Goode
6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so! Fleur Sweeting
7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Poppy Pluot
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Wisteria Lovegood
9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Ambyr Phoenixfyre
10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Vevina McFey she likes Noro too!


This was really fun snooping around on everyone's blogs and learning more about everyone. It's neat to see so many Malabrigo fans....that is some super yummy yarn for sure!

4 comments:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Hi Bella! Another June birthday yay. I'm realizing we have quite a few in HSKS :-)
Don't take any offensive but my knitting group would call you a noro whoro, lol. We have a few of them in our group, it's all in good humour. I've knit with Silk Garden once and I love the colour changes, but all the plant matter and slubs drove me crazy. I guess it's a good thing I'm allergic to animal fibers!

AshAsh said...

Hi Bella! You have some great looking yarn! Oh, I noticed that we're in the same area, so I have to ask. Have you been to Fibre Space?

Amethyst said...

Here's another June baby :-)

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Meggie - No offense taken. That is hilarious. I love Noro, but am too cheap to buy it unless it's on super sale...does that still mean I'm a whoro? LOL

Ash - I have been to FiberSpace a few times. They have some beautiful yarn and fiber there.