Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting to Know Me -HSKS 12

1.I enjoy knitting, spinning and dyeing. I love to scrapbook though I have fallen WAY behind on that.
2.I was born in June.
3.I was born in Germany, but spent most of my life in the USA.
4.I'm not new to HSKS but I've been away for a while. I'm looking forward to being back.
5.This is my fourth HSKS swap.
6. You'll have to check my Ravelry profile for that. I definitely don't think that I have the biggest stash. Though I will admit that everything in my stash closest isn't listed here...then again I'm sure no one else has all theirs up there either!
7. I only knit, but I can crochet borders, etc.
8. Green is my fave.
9. Thanksgiving through Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
10. I love to knit with wool (Noro makes some of my favorite yarns because of the color changes, but those knots really PISS ME OFF), but as as spinner I can tell you that not all wool is created equal. I love to spin BFL (blue faced leicester).

So from this and the information on my sidebar you should have a pretty good idea of my favorites. On my ravelry page you will find links to my real blog. This is where you'll find the good stuff! LOL.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Squeep! Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite too :-) Well, a bit before that as well to get my birthday in the mix, but I just love the holidays.
~Schmutzy

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Gotta get the birthday in there! LOL. It's such a great time of year. All the smells and music and I could go on and on!