Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Assignment

This term at Hogwart's is a little different than I'm used to. Instead of Houses, we are being assigned to a Family. I just received word that I have been assigned to Harry’s Horcrux Hunters. This Family is headed by Celestina Pettigrew and our house colors are scarlet and ebony. I love the colors. I must say I'm a little relieved hat I didn't get assigned to Ron’s Muddle-Headed Mates. Not that there is anything wrong with Ron. In fact I think he might just be my favorite Potter character, but I just can't imagine the house colors maroon and orange going together - no offense to Virginia Tech either! LOL.

Now I can't wait to find out who will be spoiling me, who I will be spoiling and can't wait to see what Horcurx they picked. This kit theme is based on a horcrux. Here is a list of the possibilities:

Harry Potter
Nagini
Rowena Ravenclaw’s Diadem
Salazar Slytherin’s Locket
Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup
Tom Riddle’s Diary
Marvolo Gaunt’s Ring

I chose Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin and Marvolo Gaunt as my choices (at least I think I did).

Let the swapping begin!

No comments: