Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quidditch Round 2 - and a heartfelt THANK YOU!

<
It's been a strange week here at the burrow. Things are hectic, but I did manage to find a few minutes to catch up with The Raven's Nest. That's when I saw it...I WON, WON. I NEVER WIN! Yippee for me! Can't wait to see what my prize is. Thanks so much! (doing happy dance). Now while I'm still in witch mode, let me get this quiz finished so that I can pop back in to the muggle world and get ready to cook for a dinner party!

1. What animal does the portrait in the Muggle Prime Minster’s office resemble?
a. Rat
b. Frog
c. Cat
d. Lion

2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
a. Gillywater
b. Butterbeer
c. Pumpkin Juice
d. Elf-Made Wine

3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
a. Gwenog Smith
b. Gwenog Jones
c. Glen Jones
d. Glen Smith

4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s?
a. 6
b. 3
c. 5
d. 4

5. What is Professor Slughorn’s favorite candy?
a. Cockroach Clusters
b. Sherbet Lemon
c. Acid Pops
d. Crystallized Pineapple

6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
a. Mermaid
b. Blast Ended Skrewt
c. Hippogriff
d. Unicorn

7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear?
a. Buttercup
b. Magenta
c. Royal Blue
d. Aqua

8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
a. Amulets
b. Cloaks
c. Wands
d. Hats

9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
a. 9 Galleons
b. 18 Galleons
c. 16 Galleons
d. 12 Galleons

10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials?
a. H.F.G.
b. H.E.F.
c. H.A.L.
d. H.K.D

Since we didn't have a Scavenger Hunt this round we decided it would be a good idea to post a picture of our favorite character. I actually have two -

Ron Weasley and Snape.




We also were asked about our favorite magical creatures. Well, this one is a little harder for me because I haven't become really attached to any of the creatures in the books. I do have an unbelieveable attachment to this fellow though.



That's Max the Dog in his Halloween costume a few years ago.

And just a quick update, the dinner party was a HUGE success. I put my guests in to a food coma! That cheesecake gets 'em every time!

No comments: