Sunday, May 18, 2008

Possible MIA for a Few Days

I just wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of moving yet again! I recently left my home in Belarus (where I'd been for only 9 months) and am currently living in Lithuania (in a hotel where I've been since May 3rd). I will be leaving to travel to my new home in Baku on Sunday. Posting from me may be scare over the next two weeks, but I will do my best to honor my committment to you all.

I promise I'm not a flake, just the victim of a political tit for tat between the US government and the government of Belarus. You can google for the details or visit my personal blog for some additional information (it really is kind of interesting).

9 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

travel safely and we hope to hear from you soon!

Lavender Diggory said...

Welcome fellow Slyherin!! Stay strong, stay safe!

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Thanks for the well wishes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bella-
Hoping that this all goes smoothly...and you can stay in one place for a bit longer this time.

Email when you can so I know you (and those two cuties you travel wtih) are safe and sound.

Ariadne said...

Stay safe, and I hope you have a smooth move!

Allitrya Spelling said...

Good luck with the move! Stay safe.

Bella Shacklebolt said...

Thank you all! We are all here safe and sound in Baku. Getting adjusted and settling in.

Matilda Edgecombe said...

Hiya, I am your new room mate. Prefect Moody suggested I move in with you all since my old room was overcrowded with 5 students in it.

Jacqui said...

Good luck with your move! I had no idea all that was going on with the US Embassy. I hope that you and your husband find a safe, comfortable home soon.