Monday, May 26, 2008

Feeling at Home

Well this room is starting to feel kind of homey. Matilda made a beautiful afghan (in Slytherin colors of course) and is using it on her bed. It looks so beautiful and warm and cozy. Daisy has been super busy knitting and shopping and putting together a wonderful package for her swap partner. And Narcissa, well I think Narcissa might be having strange dreams. Something is waking me up and night and I think that Narcissa may be grinding her teeth. I wonder if she has headaches when she wakes up? The pressure must make her head hurt. I'm going to look (without her knowing I'm looking) to see if her teeth are ground to an angle. Sometimes people who grind their teeth have angled teeth from the grinding back and forth.

My Snowy finally made it to Cliodna Hopkirk. I'm so relieved. I had given up hope and sent her a gift card. Now that they are both there she can enjoy the package and treat herself to some well deserved goodies as a college graduation present! I'm glad that Snowy is safe and I hope that Narcissa's cats like owls because Snowy certainly has had a rough few months and could use a good rest til her next journey in about a month.

1 comment:

Queen Frysia said...

Don't forget to post your Quidditch answers before Saturday morning!