Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Winding down

Snowy still hasn't made it to Avada, but I'm not worried. She had a lot of air to cover (Azerbaijan - Virginia - New Jersey). It would be nice if she'd arrive by the deadline of July 11th though.

This term is coming to a close already. It seems like it just started last week. We've had a lot of fun, and drama this term. I'm still trying to decide if I'll return to Hogwarts for HSKS6...

There's still plenty of time to decide. Til then, I've got another round of Quidditch to prepare for.

2 comments:

Heather said...

If I'm correct, you just had to SEND your package by the 11th. If you were able to do some type of confirmation, enter that package in the contest! My pal gushed about mine, so I entered! Did you tell me what you put in your package this time?

Bella Shacklebolt said...

I don't know if I got entered or not. I didn't have pictures, but my spoilee posted some on her blog when she received her kit.