Monday, July 28, 2008

End of a great term for HSKS5

The packages are arriving and people are starting to pack up their trunks and head back to their muggle lives for the rest of the summer. This has been an exciting semester at Hogwart's...never a dull moment as usual.

My spoilee Avada Abraxam of Gryffindor received her package from me about a week ago and it seems as though she really enjoyed the contents and I am thrilled about that.

My spoiler Allitrya Spelling contacted me earlier this week to let me know that she had mailed my package and I'll be looking for it to arrive in a few weeks. I say a few weeks because it takes about that long for packages to make it from the muggle world to this magical land that I am living in.

I'll post pictures, most likely on the ravelry board when the kit arrives.

See you all in the fall for HSKS6.

No comments: