Thursday, March 20, 2008

Final House Quiz

1.Which 2 Huffles have a Pinkstone as spoilers? Cliodna Trelawney and Helga Lovegoods
2.Which Huffle went on a vacation to Germany? Bella (ME)
3.Who is in love with Gus Cauldwell? Petunia Acromantula
4.Which Gryffindor found the snitch during the first round of Quidditch? Cassandra Grubbly-Plank
5.What is Harry’s class schedule on Mondays is GoF? Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, then a break followed by Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins, then lunch followed by double classes of Diviniation and finally dinner.
6.What day does Voldemort kill Frank Bryce? Saturday, August 23rd
7.When was Moody kidnapped? August 31st
8.Who is called on to help Moody? Mr Weasly is called (by Amos Diggory)
9.What happens to Hermione during Harry’s duel with Malfory? Her teeth are hexed
10.When is the Yule Ball announce to the Gryffindors? December 10th during Transfiguration

Thank you Huffles! This has been a great semester. I'm looking forward to receiving my owl and I'm sending mine out on Wednesday! I'm not sure if my spoilee reads my blog so I won't post pictures until I know she's received it.

No comments: