Wednesday, November 19, 2008

House Champions

We did it! It's official! Ravenclaw has won the house championship for HSKS6. How EXCITIING! What a great group to be in this term. It definitely was a team effort all term long.

This just goes to show that TEAMWORK really does pay off in the end. Way to go Ravenclaws. That tropy sure does look good in our Common Room.

My owl Snowy is on her way to Mona Ravenscroft as we speak. She had a LONG journey but I know that she'll make it. She's made the long trip across the Atlantic twice before. I can't wait to hear that Mona has received her package. I hope that she likes it.

I plan to come back for HSKS7 and no House Scholarship for me this next term. I've found my home in Ravenclaw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your housemates!!!