Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snitch Found!

Well my first Quidditch match has come and gone. I definitely need more practice in the seeker department. I was there! I mean I really was on that site and did not see the darned thing! I'm so disappointed, but at the same time relieved that it was over so quickly. 47 minutes, that all it lasted. I was prepared to go the duration. I think the longest game of Quidditch lasted 16 hours. Can you imagine?

Well that being said, this was a very interesting week at Hogwart's the Headmistress had to hand out a few detentions in Ravenclaw House. Apparently there were a few attempts made to sabotage the success of the other Houses' success in the Quidditch Quiz and Scavenger Hunt. Lucky for the rest of us a Hogwart's the Headmistress is a very fair Headmistress and these offenders were set straight.

I may only be a first year, but I've learned that competition brings out the worst in people. These events are about making friends and having fun, not destroying the fun for the other participants. I mean come on people, this is a KNITTING EVENT!

Ok, I'm going to knit now!

No comments: